The protection of your privacy is of paramount importance to Nexity Belgium S.A.
Our company undertakes to process your data in complete transparency, adhering strictly to legislation on privacy. This declaration aims to inform you of your rights and obligations towards Nexity Belgium S.A. and vice versa.
Your personal data will be processed by Nexity BELGIUM S.A. (BCE [Belgian Companies Register] 0430.800.556) with its registered office at Rue Basse 21-23, 1180 Uccle.
To contact us:
Address: Rue Basse 21-23, 1180 Uccle
Data manager: Stefan Heyndrickx – email@example.com
This policy applies to all our mandates, previous mandates and to persons who show an interest in our products and services. It also applies to people for whom we need to hold certain personal data within the context of fulfilling our role as property management agent, private management or real estate broker.
What categories of personal data can we process?
Last name, first name, gender, date of birth, civil status, languages, personal address, telephone number (land line/mobile), personal and/or work email address, bank account number.
For what purpose do we use personal data?
1. With your permission:
• When you provide personal data to us
• When you ask questions via our website
You can withdraw consent at any time (see below “exercise your rights”)
2. In the context of performing our management and/or brokerage contract:
• To follow up and process your action request;
• To follow up and process complaints;
• For the management of our assignments including accounting, claims management, disputes and legal proceedings, the collection of unpaid debts and the protection of our rights as well as those of the Co-ownership Associations that we legally represent, responses to letters from notaries and estate agents commissioned to sell assets under co-ownership and more generally to respond to all legal obligations which are incumbent upon us within the context of fulfilling our duties as property management agent, manager or broker.
3. When we have a legitimate interest within the context of our marketing activities. In this case, we always undertake to maintain respect for your privacy:
• In order to keep you informed regarding our products and services or those that may be supplied by companies in which we participate as a shareholder;
• In order to prevent and counter any possible fraud or abuse.
4. In order to meet legal obligations to which we are subject:
We are also subject to tax, accounting, legal and contractual obligations requiring the conservation and transmission of certain personal data to accounting, legal and tax authorities.
Can your personal data be forwarded to third parties?
To our sub-contractors within the context of services performed on our behalf and only on the basis of our instructions.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union?
Your personal data is not transmitted outside the European Union.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data is stored for as long as necessary for the purpose of processing your file and as long as required under our legal obligations.
How do we protect your personal data?
Your personal data is processed confidentially. We employ all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data.
What are your rights? How can you exercise them?
You have the right to access and amend your personal data. You also have the right to request to be omitted under the cases listed by Law. In the event of any dispute regarding the processing of your personal data, you may request that processing of your personal data is restricted until the dispute is resolved.
Finally, you have the right to data portability.
At any time and without justification, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes and the use of marketing profiles based on your personal data. You also have the right to oppose transmission of your personal data to third parties for the same direct marketing purposes.
To exercise these rights:
Please submit your written request along with proof of your identity to the following address: NEXITY BELGIUM S.A. – rue Basse 21-23, 1180 Uccle or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgYou also have recourse to the Belgian Data Protection Authority at https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be